RX 8000-Portable HC/O2 Gas Detector
The RX-415 is a portable single or dual gas monitor to detect combustible gases or methane, and/or Oxygen in air or in inert gases. The NDIR sensor provides an accurate detection and a long lifespan.
The automatic ranging offers a very easy handling of the device at frequently changing gas concentrations. The measuring values are displayed in vol% or %LEL. Additionally, the RX-415 has a PEAK function: the highest value detected will be saved.
The large digital display shows all gas concentrations simultaneously and in case of insufficient lighting conditions, the backlight of the display turns on automatically. The batteries allow continuous operation for up to 40 hours. Additionally, the RX-415 comes with a 2 year warrenty for device and sensors.
- Detection of O2, CH4 or combustible gases an oxygen
- Infrared type sensor (NDIR) for inert applications
- Auto-ranging (0-100% LEL to 100% vol)
- Visual and audible alarm (except type N)
- Up to 40 hrs continuous operation
- Built-in pump
- MED approved (Wheelmark)